Owner Lisa Witt has received the following recognition on behalf of Avista:
TV or Cable Program: News Feature
- National Geographic’s The Washoe Tribe of Lake Tahoe, Winner 2001.
- The Albuquerque Hispano Chamber’s Destination Albuquerque! and Destino Albuquerque!, an interactive DVD, produced in English and Spanish, Finalist 2002.
- Embracing Fatherhood's national, bilingual DVD on the key role Dads play in their children's lives, "Beyond Bringing Home the Bacon," Finalist 2004.
- Achievement to Careers: Dream, Prepare, Persevere & Achieve, produced for Project Uplift, Inc., is designed to inform, motivate and inspire youth to dream big and to persevere in their pursuit of education and to introduce the concept of career progression to teens, Finalist 2005.
- Cimarron Healthcare, Finalist 2001.
- Sentinel national property management’s The Overlook Apartments, Finalist 2001.
- Solomon Schechter’s A Miracle in the Desert, Finalist 2000.
- National Hispanic Cultural Center of New Mexico, Finalist 2001.
- Let Justice Roll Down Like Waters - The Story of the New Mexico Community Development Loan Fund, Finalist 1999.
- New Mexico Jazz Workshop fundraising DVD, "Jazz - An American Art Form," Finalist 2004."
- The Wheels Museum’s The Move of the 2926, Winner 2000.
- Old Friends of New Mexico - The Lovelace Doctors. Winner 1999.
- Congregation Albert - 100 Years of Community, Finalist 2000.
- Conchas Dam - Past to Present, Finalist 1999.
- The Glotzbach Family History: From Saxony to Minnesota, Finalist 1998.
Production Company Demo Reel
- Avista Demo Reel 2001, Finalist 2001.
- New Mexico Officials Association, “Without Officials There Would Be No Games,” Finalist, 2009.
Congregation Albert - 100 Years of Community received three grants from
- The McCune Charitable Foundation,
- The New Mexico Endowment for the Humanities
- The Albuquerque Community Foundation.
Avista presents “Family Video History” seminars to community & business groups. Our 30-page booklet, “My Family Stories: A Guide to Video,” teaches families how to produce their own video history.
Lisa Witt appeared on the Stuart Stein radio show to discuss how
video histories can be used to preserve the past.
HOME | THE AVISTA TEAM | BUSINESS VIDEOS | LEGAL VIDEOS | CONVENTION VIDEOS | FAMILY VIDEOS | WEDDING VIDEOS | WEDDING BLOG | EVENT VIDEOS | COMMUNITY VIDEOS | SPECIAL PROJECTS | VOICEOVERS | OUR CLIENTS | TESTIMONIALS | VIDEO SAMPLES | FAQS | AWARDS & RECOGNITION | RESOURCES | CONTACT US |
Copyright © 2002-2010 Avista Video Histories - Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.A. - All rights reserved.